The topic of whether to choose professional or domestic cleaning is something that many people encounter. Many people believe it would be easier to conduct domestic cleaning duties themselves rather than hire professional cleaners, especially at the end of a tenancy, but if you are looking for a quick way to clean your home properly, it’s important to know the difference between what a professional cleaning service does in comparison to a standard domestic cleaner. Let’s show you everything you need to know.
There are many benefits to hiring a professional cleaning company. If you’ve ever attempted to conduct a deep clean by yourself, you may have not thought it was the easiest of tasks! If you’re in the process of moving out, cleaning the property to a high level is something that cannot be done at the last possible minute.
Here are some reasons why you would need a professional cleaning company in these scenarios:
Professional cleaning staff are individuals who have been trained and have the skills necessary to clean every part of your home environment efficiently and to a high standard.
If you have ever attempted to clean a house from top to bottom with a mop, bucket, and a few sprays and wipes, you may have realised just how much of a task it can be! A professional cleaning company uses the best cleaning equipment on the market, such as carpet cleaning machines that can remove stubborn stains that have been embedded in the carpet for months, if not years! This could make all the difference when it comes to getting your complete bond back.
If you are in a rush to get out of your property, cleaning it yourself means you miss corners or are that tired because of all the other moving work, you think a quick job will be more than enough. A professional cleaning company is dedicated to the complete physical transformation of the property, by lifting all the stains, and providing that attention to detail which is so necessary, especially when it comes to the post-moving inspection!
The difference between professional cleaners and domestic cleaners is, very simply, all about attention to detail. Professional cleaners work in a very methodical manner.
Firstly, they have all of the tools and equipment necessary to make the process easier, but they also have a specific checklist that they follow. For example, they may progress through the house from the back to the front, and tackle the higher surfaces first, like removing mould from walls.
They also understand the benefits of effective time management, for example, leaving cleaning sprays to do their work while tackling the rest of the property, resulting in cleaner surfaces in the bathroom or the toilet. Professional cleaners will always focus on that deep clean, with that all-important attention to detail.
If you are overwhelmed by the prospect of making a property spotless from top to bottom, you are not alone. If you are experiencing any of the following signs, it may be time to get in contact with professional cleaners:
1. You are working more. The moving out process is something many people greatly underestimate. It takes a lot of time to do the moving, and as a result, if you are working more hours and are trying to fit in a complete house move over the course of a weekend, you may have bitten off more than you can chew.
2. You have other priorities. If you are approaching the end of your tenancy, you might feel you can’t fit everything into your life. A decluttered home can reduce stress and provide peace of mind.
3. Your home doesn’t look clean, no matter how hard you try. You may struggle with stubborn bathtub stains, and if you feel that, no matter how much you clean, it never feels clean, professional cleaning services can make all the difference.
4. You skip Spring cleaning. If you have started to skip the main tasks, this is where professionals can come in, and do the work for you.
5. You cannot physically do it all yourself. Cleaning is a physically demanding task, even if you are in complete physical health. A large property with many bedrooms and bathrooms can easily stretch you beyond your capabilities.
6. You are feeling stressed about the prospect of cleaning. Whether you are moving out, or you don’t like clutter, this can have an impact on your frame of mind. Professional cleaning services easily get to work on this, so you feel better as a result.
7. You need more time. If you are being stretched too thin in life, and last thing at night, you just remembered you need to clean the property, professional cleaning services can make you feel like you’re not pushing yourself beyond your capabilities.
8. You’re sacrificing rest. Whether you are working too much, your life is busy, and you are still doing laundry after 8 at night, this can all accumulate to a major knock-on effect on the quality of your rest.
9. There is a smell you can’t locate. Sometimes, there is a pesky smell we can’t isolate, no matter how much we clean.
10. You’re experiencing allergies. If you find yourself sneezing, a professional cleaning service will remove all of the allergens from your home by providing a thorough deep clean.
If you are looking for a way to clean your home quickly and efficiently, professional Cleaning services are the best way to do it. Domestic cleaning may seem like a cheaper option, but whether you do it yourself or ask someone to do it for you, there isn’t that same deep clean that comes with professional cleaners.
As a cleaning company in Brighton and Hove, we can help you with every part of your home, whether you’re at the end of your tenancy or you just need to give your home a little sprucing up. Get in contact with us today and we will get to work!
People also read
Here’s how to clean washing machine. Most washing machines today are front loading. They use less detergent than top-loaders and they are more energy-efficient. Tool and materials, you will need: You are going to need the following: • A sponge scourer • Water • Soda crystals • Vinegar Tips & Tricks: What gets rid of limescale How to clean your…
Maintaining rental properties can be a time-consuming process. When guests leave, you’re stuck cleaning up before the next paying customers move in. Fortunately, you can get help. Instead of endlessly reading lists of cleaning tips and advice, companies can take over this task for you, letting you generate real passive income from your assets. Tips & Tricks: How to get…
So, you’re leaving your rental property? Congratulations! Whether you’re moving to a new city, buying your first home, or simply moving to a new tenancy agreement doesn’t matter. This is a highly exciting moment in your life. However, there are a number of loose ends that need to be tied up before you leave, and end of tenancy cleaning is…
Cleaning the oven is one of those chores that always ends up last on the list. Most of us consider the oven as an “out of sight, out of mind” mentality, and instead prioritise cleaning the items we can see, like the stove top, first. Most jobs which require being on your hands and knees and scrubbing away are avoided…