Commercial Cleaning Services
Different businesses have different cleaning needs. We offer a wide range of high-quality, professional services and our packages are tailor-made to meet your specific requirements. It is vital for your business to convey a professional appearance and to make a great first impression on your visitors and clients. Also to provide your employees with a clean and pleasant work environment. We can provide a one-off clean service or regular cleaning, whichever is most suitable for you.
There has never been a more important time to prioritise hygiene in professional settings. Whether you are hoping to slow the spread of disease, or you just want to make sure that your workplace is as salubrious as possible for your employees, you will find it essential to make good use of the best commercial cleaning services you can find. At High Class Cleaning, we offer a range of services dedicated to helping you keep your commercial premises clean, whether that’s an office, hotel, retail store, or elsewhere.
Types Of Commercial Cleaning
At High Class Cleaning, we offer a wide range of types of commercial cleaning, so no matter what you are in need of, or what industry you happen to operate within, you can be sure that we can help you in some way or another. We specialise in a few key areas, notably hotels and restaurants, but we are equally adept at cleaning any professional and commercial space that you might need us to clean.
If you just need a dedicated team to clean your office every week for a really deep clean, then we can do that, doing everything possible to sanitize and clean as well as we can along the way. You will find that a weekly clean of this type has huge benefits for your business and your employees, as we have seen above, and that any customers or visitors to the workplace are going to be suitably impressed too.
If you are looking for a team to carry out daily cleaning services in your commercial area, then we are available for that too. With regular daily cleaning, you will find that your office or workplace is going to be kept at a much higher standard than if you overlook this, so it really is something that you want to look into as best as you can. Good daily cleaning is going to bring about many improvements for your office or workplace, or any other commercial environment. Whatever kind of commercial cleaning you might be in need of, don’t hesitate to call us today to find out more about the services we can offer.
The Benefits Of Good Cleaning
There are many great reasons why you might want to look to hire a commercial cleaning service. Some of the most important and commonly cited are below.
- Keeping any commercial premises as clean as possible will obviously help to slow the spread of serious viruses, as well as everyday ones like the cold and flu. That will lead to a reduction in the number of people getting ill, including both your customers and your employees. All in all, that leads to a seriously improved business, in which you can continue to do whatever it is that you do day after day.
- If customers are going to visit the site, then keeping it clean is important not just for their own health and safety but for the sake of appearance. A clean retail store or hotel, for instance, is essential in keeping the brand image of that chain as secure as possible.
- You can also hope to keep morale high by keeping a clean workplace. This is true whether you work in an office or any other commercial or professional environment. All such environments need to be kept clean, and as long as they are, the individuals who work in them are going to feel much happier to work there.
- With that kind of improvement, you can also expect to see an increase in the productivity of your employees, helping to boost and grow your business on the whole.
- With a professional commercial cleaning service like that offered by High Class Cleaning, you can expect the very best enhanced cleaning. That means that we use the best tools and material, the kind that you are likely not going to find if you don’t come to the most trusted services around. With that enhanced cleaning, there will be a deeper and more thorough clean of your environment, meaning that it is going to be as healthy as possible and look its very best.
- Regular deep cleaning will also ensure that you keep away unwanted pests like rodents and other creatures. That is important anywhere, but especially any place where you are particularly worried about customers seeing them.
Top Rated Commercial Cleaning Services
When you hire a commercial cleaning service in Brighton or elsewhere, you want to know that you can trust the people you are hiring. With us, that is always a certainty, as we are one of the top rated commercial cleaning services in the area. We have a truly dedicated team who are always keen on ensuring that they do the best possible job, and that means that you won’t ever have to worry about any stone being left unturned in keeping your commercial premises as clean as possible.
What’s more, our team is experienced in working in settings with heavy customer footfall, and are trained to deal with members of the public in a polite and professional manner. You won’t have to worry about any of our top-rated staff members causing you embarrassment or doing anything to damage your brand image – quite the opposite. With that kind of experience behind us, there is a good reason that we are often the number one chosen commercial cleaning service in Brighton and surrounding areas.
Whatever kind of commercial cleaning you might be in need of, you can be sure that we can help you, and at a price that you are likely to love as well. No matter what you want cleaning, get in touch today to see how we might be able to help you. We will be more than happy to talk through your options with you, and our friendly team is always willing to take your call on 01273 23 33 29. Alternatively, you can email us or fill out contact form. We will be more than happy to talk to you about your commercial cleaning needs.
What’s Included in our Hotel Cleaning Services?
First impressions count, and modern travellers expect a clean and welcoming establishment. Many online reviewers will include the cleanliness of their hotel. We guarantee that our team will provide an excellent cleaning service to ensure that your guests enjoy the best possible experience.
- Vacuuming all lobby areas, hallways and bedroom carpets.
- Dusting and polishing all reachable areas including picture frames, mirrors, fixtures and fittings, taps, sinks, dressing tables and tv stands.
- Sanitising washrooms. This involves cleaning toilets, shower cubicles and bathtubs.
- Washing floors including bathroom or wet room floors and other tiled or laminate flooring areas
- Making beds for guest rooms this will entail removing existing bed sheets and replacing with clean, fresh bed sheets.
- Tidying rooms involving emptying bin bags and wastebaskets and replacing them with fresh bin bags. Removing any recycling such as newspapers and other small recyclable items.
What’s included in Commercial Office Cleaning?
First impressions count. Let our professional team make your workplace a safe and attractive place to work and do business.
- Vacuum Cleaning, dusting, mopping
- Kitchen cleaning, doing the dishes, wiping the worktops
- Bathroom cleaning
- Bin bags replacement
- Interior window cleaning (reachable areas)
- Office equipment cleaning
- Watering the plants
Our Restaurant Cleaning Service Includes.
First impressions count, and modern diners expect a clean and welcoming establishment. Many online reviewers will include the cleanliness of their restaurant.
- Sanitisation of all surfaces including cutting boards, work surfaces and prep tables and serving hatches
- Sweep and mop the kitchen floors using a disinfectant, cleaning under and behind units and wherever possible
- Clean and disinfect fridges and other store cupboards
- Remove cooker hood filters and deep clean all areas inside.
- Clean all communal areas including bathroom facilities, tables, all seating areas.
- Deep cleaning of bar areas and all serving equipment
- Emptying and sanitising rubbish and recycling bins and replacing bin bags wherever needed
- Deep cleaning of kitchen equipment such as ovens, grills and hot plates
- Vacuuming all carpeted areas
- Sweep and mop all tiled floors and laminate flooring on the premises.